Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Storage Daemon listen on IPv6

2015-09-09 15:17:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Storage Daemon listen on IPv6
From: Matthew Voss <ormris AT ormris DOT us>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 11:54:03 -0700
Hi All,

I'm trying to make the Storage Daemon visible via IPv6. I've followed
this[1] guide without success. I've also attempted to use the
SDAddresses directive like this:

SDAddresses = {
    ip = {
        addr = ::
        port = 9103
    }
}

The storage daemon seemed to go silent when I used that parameter. I
could telnet the port, but bconsole couldn't connect. The bacula-dir
logs reported that storage daemon either had too many jobs running or
that I was using the wrong password. I've been able to verify that
neither are true. Firewalls on this machine are turned off, both
iptables and ip6tables. Any help in connecting to the daemon would be
greatly appreciated.

I'm running the storage daemon in a fully updated CentOS 7 VM in
Virtualbox with a bridged network adapter. My bacula installation is
version 5.2.13.

Thanks,
Matthew