Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula daemon message- where did it come from?

2015-08-12 05:36:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula daemon message- where did it come from?
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:34:41 +0000
Hello Luc,

Thank you for the explanation. BTW I had being thinking if this was not due because of a timezone mismatch configuration in the mail server/relay (supposing the datetime was filled by the SMTP server and not client).

I'm still believing in a system mail problem instead of a bacula issue, since as far as I know bacula do not store theses messages for later delivering (acting as a mail relay in this case).

Best regards,
Ana