Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula catalog inconsistency

2015-07-30 03:31:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula catalog inconsistency
From: Lukas Hejtmanek <xhejtman AT ics.muni DOT cz>
To: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:29:27 +0200

+-------+----------------------+---------------------+------+-------+----------+---------------+-----------+
| JobId | Name                 | StartTime           | Type | Level | JobFiles
| JobBytes      | JobStatus |
+-------+----------------------+---------------------+------+-------+----------+---------------+-----------+
| 1,557 | BackupClientBay2-ics | 2015-07-15 23:05:01 | B    | I     |      590
| 3,763,883,328 | T         |

well, that volume bytes are low because I accidentaly truncated it after purge.
So
I cannot provide further information beside those I already provided. The
problem arised *before* I purged&truncated that volume.

Maybe I can only postpone this problem until notice it again to be able to
provide more information?

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek