Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] how do I fix "status=200" error on make_catalog_backup.pl?

2015-07-09 13:14:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] how do I fix "status=200" error on make_catalog_backup.pl?
From: Gary Dale <garydale AT torfree DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 12:58:04 -0400
I'm running Debian/Jessie on an AMD64 box. My new Bacula configuration
is currently working on all the parts that I modified for my environment
(which servers and files to backup), but the catalog backup, which I
barely touched, is failing. I get:

09-Jul 12:46 bacula-dir JobId 97: shell command: run BeforeJob
"/etc/bacula/scripts/make_catalog_backup.pl MyCatalog"
09-Jul 12:46 bacula-dir JobId 97: Error: Runscript: BeforeJob returned
non-zero status=200. ERR=Permission denied
09-Jul 12:46 bacula-dir JobId 97: Error: Bacula bacula-dir 5.2.6 (21Feb12):

The script in question is owned by bacula:bacula and everyone has
read+exectute permissions. Web searches haven't yielded any solutions.

Any ideas?

TIA.