Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Jobs fail with "duplicate key value violates unique constraint" after upgrade to 7.0.5

2015-07-05 07:03:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Jobs fail with "duplicate key value violates unique constraint" after upgrade to 7.0.5
From: Christian Manal <moenoel AT informatik.uni-bremen DOT de>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 12:43:48 +0200
Hi list,

I recently upgraded my Bacula director and storage to 7.0.5 from 5.2.x
and now some jobs fail with the following error:

Fatal error: sql_create.c:851 Fill Filename table Query failed: INSERT
INTO Filename (Name) SELECT a.Name FROM (SELECT DISTINCT Name FROM
batch) as a WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT Name FROM Filename WHERE Name =
a.Name): ERR=ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"filename_name_idx"

Platform is Solaris 10, database PostgreSQL 9.3.

I tried reindexing the Filename table, which fails with a similar error,
yet when I query the table for duplicate entries, I can't find any.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Regards,
Christian Manal