Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula + Driver HPSA + HP Autoloader 1x8 G2

2015-02-08 14:36:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula + Driver HPSA + HP Autoloader 1x8 G2
From: Isamar Maia <isamar AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 16:32:36 -0300
When we need to change tape of another pool(Ex: month or week), it
doesn't load the tape. But it is labeled and in the changer.

08-Fev 13:58 itaparica-sd JobId 48614: Warning: mount.c:217 Open
device "Fita" (/dev/nst0) Volume "KDZ050L4" failed: ERR=dev.c:513
Unable to open device "Fita" (/dev/nst0): ERR=Media not found

[root@Itaparica working]# mtx -f /dev/changer status
  Storage Changer /dev/changer:1 Drives, 8 Slots ( 0 Import/Export )
Data Transfer Element 0:Empty
      Storage Element 1:Full :VolumeTag=KDZ050L4
      Storage Element 2:Full :VolumeTag=KDZ000L4
      Storage Element 3:Full :VolumeTag=KDZ001L4
      Storage Element 4:Full :VolumeTag=KDZ018L4
      Storage Element 5:Full :VolumeTag=KDZ002L4
      Storage Element 6:Full :VolumeTag=KDZ011L4
      Storage Element 7:Full :VolumeTag=KDZ049L4
      Storage Element 8:Full :VolumeTag=KDZ005L4