Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7.x windows client

2015-01-20 06:53:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7.x windows client
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 08:46:51 -0300 (BRT)
> has anyone managed to successfully compile a version 7 client for
> windows yet? I tried setting up a mingw environment on centos 6
> yesterday, but configure failed at the "fork" check. Google came up
> empty more or less, so any help would be appreciated.

Hey Mr. Uwe: I tried to build the Windows Bacula Client once a very long time
ago. Despite of using Ming I don't think you are supposed to run the build
script from inside the environment.
I tried to reproduce what you are doing but I don't find the
/usr/src/bacula-7.0.5/src/win* folder anymore. Can you show me the steps of
what are you trying to do?

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria  - LPIC-III | ITIL-F
12 a 23 de janeiro de 2015 - Treinamento Telepresencial Bacula:
http://www.bacula.com.br/?p=2174
61 2021-8260 | 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria | Gtalk: heitorfaria AT gmail
DOT com