Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula bug? Expanding my NAS size (Adding disk)-Redoes Full

2015-01-05 12:13:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula bug? Expanding my NAS size (Adding disk)-Redoes Full
From: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 12:10:21 -0500
On 01/05/2015 12:00 PM, philhu wrote:
> ok, changed prune off and all retention to 2 years.
>
> I have a unique situation where nothing is ever removed and only a little is
> ever added, so 2 years on a full will be fine.
>
> So now, how can I go into postgresql to change retention to 2 years on
> already written stuff?
>
> Thanks!
> phil

Hi Phil

In bconsole do:

* reload (tells bacula-dir to reload its config files)

* update --> Pool from resource (then choose the pool you updated. Repeat for
each pool)

* update --> Volume Parameters --> All Volumes from All Pools

* list volumes (to verify that your volumes all have correct retention periods)

Bill

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC