Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Backing up 3 remote locations

2014-12-17 19:25:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] Backing up 3 remote locations
From: Damien Hull <dhull AT tikigaq DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 23:46:26 +0000

I’m brand new to bacula. Here’s what I’m trying to do.

1.      I have windows servers in 3 remote locations that I need to backup

2.      Is there a recommended way to do this? I was hoping for a central backup server for everything.

3.      Does bacula do deduplication? I’m hoping deduplication will help me save on storage and bandwidth usage.

Thanks!

Damien Hull

IT Manager

Tikigaq Corporation