Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] database name is blank?

2014-12-15 21:06:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] database name is blank?
From: Jan Martin <fyzzics AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 10:06:42 -0800
Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.  Your answer, and the fact that there
were no issues with the Catalog resource or multiple bacula-dir.conf
files suggested some other error, and it turned out when I manually
tried to run bacula-dir, it flagged a different error in the
configuration file, which I then corrected, and all was well.

So, sorry for sending what turned out to be a red herring.  I don't know
why I didn't get that message about the config error in the bacula log,
but maybe it got sent somewhere else - I haven't been able to find it yet.

I will also gently suggest to the linux mint bacula package maintainer
that we upgrade to 5.2.13, as you suggest, and ask about 7.0.5.

Thanks again for your help.

-Jan Martin