Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] database name is blank?

2014-12-14 00:57:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] database name is blank?
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Jan Martin <fyzzics AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 06:55:49 +0100
Hello,

It looks to me like you either have a broken build of Bacula, or more
likely, the conf file that the Director is using is not the one you have
listed below, or possibly you have multiple Catalog resources in the
conf file, and one of them seems to be broken.

Since 5.2.6 is very old, you probably should move up to at least 5.2.13
(no database change needed) -- and it would be better to get on 7.0.5,
but I would not recommend a move to 7.0.5 until you resolve your
database problem.

Best regards,
Kern