Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] concurrent backup

2014-12-10 08:17:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] concurrent backup
From: "More, Ankush" <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:37:02 +0000
Hello,

We have Bacula 7.0.4 on CentOs.
How many maximum number of concurrent backup can be fire on tape drive?
Is there anylimits?
On BAT (GUI) I see only 10 jobs are running and rest show as "Created not yet
running" in job status.
I want to fire 50 jobs at time, what parameter need to change and also both
drive of auto changer use for backup.

Thank you,
Ankush More