Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] List files associated with destroyed tape

2014-08-08 07:44:30
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] List files associated with destroyed tape
From: John Wallach <john AT democracynow DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 07:41:27 -0400
Ah,

That makes a lot of sense from a preservation of the jobs that's the
best behavior, however we've shoehorned bacula into an archiving system
so I don't want to lose access to the other data backed up on the media
associated with the job.

I found this query that you commented on:
http://adsm.org/lists/html/Bacula-users/2010-08/msg00412.html

I think translating that to mysql and adjusting for job/mediaid will get
me what I am looking for. The files in this job should be unique so if I
were to find them would there be a way to safely remove them from the
file table?

Thanks,
jmw