Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] List files associated with destroyed tape

2014-08-06 12:23:23
Subject: [Bacula-users] List files associated with destroyed tape
From: John Wallach <john AT democracynow DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 12:11:25 -0400
Greetings,

Our ancient autoloader decided to render a particular tape inoperable.
Before my time jobs were run that spanned multiple volumes, the
destroyed tape was in one such job.

I cannot figure out how to find the files associated with the specific
media. Here's a query that I thought would work but returns the same for
any media id provided:
SELECT t3.Path, t1.Name FROM Filename AS t1 JOIN File as t2 ON
t1.FilenameId = t2.FilenameId JOIN Path as t3 ON t3.PathId = t2.PathId
JOIN JobMedia as t4 ON  t2.JobId = t4.JobId WHERE t4.MediaId = 475 AND
t2.JobId = 8876 LIMIT 10;

Any help would be much appreciated.

--
John Wallach