Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] ibdata1

2014-07-25 12:17:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] ibdata1
From: Ken Mandelberg <km AT mathcs.emory DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 12:12:21 -0400
My ibdata1 file is currently at almost a GB. As far as I know Bacula is
the only thing using mysql on my workstation. Is this size normal? I've
seen generic mysql postings about ibdata1 expanding because of bad
transactions and the inability to shrink it. I'm not sure how this fits
in with Bacula.

Advise?