Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] RESTORE PRUNED FILE (WITH CATALOG BACKUPS)

2014-05-30 08:53:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] RESTORE PRUNED FILE (WITH CATALOG BACKUPS)
From: david parada <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 05:50:39 -0700
Hi all,

When I execute the BSCAN command with -c option (to my bacula.dir.conf file),
it returns always parse errors when it reads this conf file (it is working well
with Bacula). If I remove this option from command, the BSCAN seems to be
processed properly. Which isthe different addind or not this argument in BSCAN
command?

Thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

David