Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula recycle not working

2014-05-27 04:49:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula recycle not working
From: Rickinfl <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 01:47:00 -0700
I fixed that error on update in bconsole. Since I had everything screwed up
with the Pools I just deleted the mysql database and started over. I didn't
need the backups I have an emergency external drive I backup to also just
incase. I'm a true believer in backups and always make more than 1.

But what I learned about that error is... When the drive filled up (Pool)
Bacula defaulted to my main drive and filled the drive. It created a Backup
folder in the root and everything so when it did that the mysql is on that
drive and it damaged it from what I was reading.  Now to figure out how to stop
Bacula from doing that, but on the other hand.... I should of had it setup
right and it would of never filled my CentOS drive.  So all in all it was my
fault.  I have 3 Drives on that system. Main Drive which is CentOS then 2 other
drives in Raid which is 4T for just for Bacula backups.