Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula recycle not working

2014-05-27 08:33:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula recycle not working
From: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:30:36 +0200
Quoting message written on Tuesday 2014-05-27 14:01:58 by Simone Caronni:
> Can you tell me how did you modify the SPEC file for? Maybe it's
> something that can be integrated in the package.

I didn't change much of the spec file itself because I am mostly
satisfied with the spec file.

I am using custom PREFIX so I had to comment these lines from spec
file to prevent removing RPATH:
sed -i 's|^hardcode_libdir_flag_spec=.*|hardcode_libdir_flag_spec=""|g'
libtool
sed -i 's|^runpath_var=LD_RUN_PATH|runpath_var=DIE_RPATH_DIE|g' libtool
+#sed -i 's|^hardcode_libdir_flag_spec=.*|hardcode_libdir_flag_spec=""|g'
libtool

Otherwise I would have to put my custom PREFIX/lib path to /etc/ld.so.conf

The other modification I have made are related to configure line and this
is what I have changed:

I have removed this option:
--disable-rpath

I have added these options:
--disable-afs
--enable-acl
--enable-xattr
--disable-nls
--enable-lzo
--disable-ipv6

So there are insignificant changes in my custom spec file when compared to
the src.rpm from rawhide repository.

--
Josip Deanovic