Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and High availability

2014-05-10 06:09:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula and High availability
From: Egoitz Aurrekoetxea <egoitz AT ramattack DOT net>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 12:03:49 +0200
Good morning Dan!,

El 10/05/2014, a las 00:48, Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org> escribió:

Really: does your requirement really need HA of this level?

Would it not be sufficient to accept that if stuff goes down, what you have is what you have?

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org

It’s not something my implementation has been required to have… but I like thinking and designing platforms granting you the possibility
of later scaling, having de possibility to improve them and of course protecting one's neck :)

Thank you so much!