Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Remove old FileSet Resource

2014-02-23 08:11:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Remove old FileSet Resource
From: Daniel Bareiro <daniel-listas AT gmx DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:08:52 -0300
Hi all.

I recently did a restructuring in the definitions of the FileSets,
changing some settings, erasing some FileSets and creating new ones.

By doing some recovery tests I noticed that Bacula gives me the option
to recover a client with the previously used FileSet. That is,
a historical list appears with all FileSets used by the client.

Is there any way to upgrade it to erase that definition (which is no
longer in the bacula-dir.conf) so that recovery is done with the current
FileSet in order to avoid confusion?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Ing. Daniel Bareiro
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37