Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] ERROR: Msg delivery error: Unable to store data in database

2013-11-24 14:08:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] ERROR: Msg delivery error: Unable to store data in database
From: Greg Woods <greg AT gregandeva DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 12:04:05 -0700
On Sun, 2013-11-24 at 11:32 -0700, Greg Woods wrote:
> . I  increased a
> number of resource limits in my.cnf, but it still doesn't work.

Got a teeny bit farther. Now, with increased limits, bacula-dir no
longer segfaults, and I no longer get the database connection error. The
problem now is that all the copy jobs are spawned, but the first one is
just hanging there doing nothing. Job log looks normal so far:

Log records for job 3496

2013-11-24 11:54:20

bdir

Copying using JobId=2014 Job=orolo.2013-11-02_19.00.09_28

Bootstrap records written to /var/spool/bacula/bdir.restore.1.bsr
2013-11-24 11:54:23

bdir

Start Copying JobId 3496, Job=ARCHIVE-ALL.2013-11-24_11.54.20_06

That was 20 minutes ago and it's still just sitting there. The Media tab
in bat shows none of the archive volumes are being written to (although
they are online).  I'll let it sit there for a while longer just in
case, but it kind of looks like I have to find a way to limit the number
of jobs spawned at once while also avoiding copying jobs that have
already been copied.

--Greg