Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Spool data = yes -> only for Tape-Pool

2013-09-11 05:16:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Spool data = yes -> only for Tape-Pool
From: Denny Fuchs <linuxmail AT 4lin DOT net>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:12:14 +0200
hi,

I have a lot of clients with jobs like this one:

Job {
        Name = "Fire01 disc01"
        JobDefs = "Default-RBG-Job"
        Client = foobar-fd
        FileSet = "disc01"
        Full Backup Pool = Tape-Archiv
        Differential Backup Pool = RBG-Stud-Diff
        Incremental Backup Pool = RBG-Stud-Incr
}

the problem is, diff and incr are disks and full is a tape pool on a other SD.
My problem is now, If i enable "Data Spool = yes", spooling is enabled for disk
backups too. How can I configure spooling only for the tape-archive. Do I have
to change every job to:

Job {
        Name = "Fire01 disc01"
        JobDefs = "Default-RBG-Job"
        Client = foobar-fd
        FileSet = "disc01"
        Differential Backup Pool = RBG-Stud-Diff
        Incremental Backup Pool = RBG-Stud-Incr
}

Job {
        Name = "Fullbackup Fire01 disc01"