Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] will "delete volume" delete associated jobs?

2013-09-11 08:16:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] will "delete volume" delete associated jobs?
From: "Mapper ict department" <ict AT mapperlithography DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:13:11 +0200
Hello,

I have the following question: will "delete volume" delete associated jobs?
I ask this because off how the following message is constructed (especially
what i have put between arrows).

This command will delete volume XO7561L3
and all Jobs saved -> on that volume <- from the Catalog

The jobs on that tape span over several other tapes too.

Not wanting to be cocky, but is there someone that knows the answer
with absolute certainty? I am not waiting for an answer like:
"i would not chance it".

We have version 5.2.13

Thanks in advance.