Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] backing up NTFS file systems

2013-09-07 18:22:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] backing up NTFS file systems
From: Greg Woods <greg AT gregandeva DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 16:18:25 -0600
This mostly seems to work, but with one annoying oddity. When I run an
incremental backup, it seems to want to back up just about the entire
NTFS file system, even though commands like "ls -lt" and "ls -lc" don't
show the files or their metadata as having been modified.

I expect this isn't an issue with Bacula specifically, but rather an
artifact of how Linux deals with M$ file systems. Has anyone else seen
this? Have a workaround?

Thanks,
--Greg