Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] using auto-clean on an autochanger

2013-07-02 05:03:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] using auto-clean on an autochanger
From: Jummo <jummo4 AT yahoo DOT de>
To: Michael Stauffer <mgstauff AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:59:57 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Michael,

Against my statement in [1] I have seen several timeouts with failed jobs.
I have changed my tape library configuration to only notify me, if a
cleaning requests raised by a tape drive. All jobs will still run
(hopefully with correct data on tape, because the drive is still able to
write correct data, but will have problems in the near future. Can someone
confirm this?). Then I will manually start the cleaning.

As mention by Arno Lehmann in [2], you could increase the timeout Bacula
will wait for the storage.

Best Regards,
Patrick

[1] http://adsm.org/lists/html/Bacula-users/2013-01/msg00228.html