Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] using auto-clean on an autochanger

2013-06-28 11:53:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] using auto-clean on an autochanger
From: Michael Stauffer <mgstauff AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:47:46 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'm setting up auto-clean on my autochanger (Quantum Scalar i500). The
docs say it will clean drives as needed when the host software
requests a drive unload, and then tell the host the drive is ready
only after the cleaning is complete. Seems reasonable.

My question is whether bacula (I'm using 3.0.1) may timeout during
this operation, which takes about 3 minutes. Is there a place to set
the timeout on drive operations?

Thanks,
Michael