Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] help.. backup catalog problem

2013-06-10 22:02:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] help.. backup catalog problem
From: revslikehell <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:56:52 -0700
yeah ive been watching different tutorials... ive also attented some linux
bootcamp.. actually this is my 2nd task.. my 1st task is to research clonezilla
server... and now its working perfectly without anyhelp from others.. im
starting to like linux now because of its functionality and flexibility... and
i found it somewhat challenging. thanks for the reply guys.... i hope someday i
will be good as you guys do.. thanks a lot