Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] help.. backup catalog problem

2013-06-07 07:39:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] help.. backup catalog problem
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 07:35:00 -0400
> ive been scavenging the net about this error.. but seems no one is able to
> help or solve this issue...  same issue...  deym

Its hard to help for multiple reasons. The biggest is you have not
given much information. This is not a bacula bug. Thousands of users
successfully backup their catalog each and every day. I have had the
catalog backup work with postgres each night for around 13 years and
quite a few versions of bacula.

John