Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] help.. backup catalog problem

2013-06-06 21:24:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] help.. backup catalog problem
From: "Novosielski, Ryan" <novosirj AT umdnj DOT edu>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:21:49 -0400
I have not seen an error. I've not seen specific responses to suggestions, or
any indication that you've read some of the docs and don't understand. You
might read a bit about asking good questions -- it tends to be easier to get
good responses. And not including prior context does not help. If someone has
to work hard to help you, they're less likely to do it.