Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question on Copy Jobs - Selection Type PoolUncopiedJobs

2013-06-04 13:32:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question on Copy Jobs - Selection Type PoolUncopiedJobs
From: Mingus Dew <shon.stephens AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:28:07 -0400
Dear All,
     I have an existing Bacula installation that uses separate disk pools for Incremental and Full backups. I have setup a Copy Job to tape pool setup using the PoolUncopiedJobs Selection Type for the Full disk pool only.

     I now wish to set this up for the Incremental pool, but only from now moving forward. My concern is that the first run of the Copy Job will select all the current Jobs in the Incremental Pool, which would put 3 previous weeks of Inrementals onto 1 weeks tapes.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid this?

Sincere Thanks,
Shon