Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] very old Bacula-Version

2013-05-24 04:24:48
Subject: [Bacula-users] very old Bacula-Version
From: Claudia Koch <claudia.koch AT 3w-media DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 10:21:02 +0200
Hallo all,

I need a very old version of Bacula.
I have to integrate a Suse8-box to my bacula-environment. The oldest
Version from the Bacula-Web-Site is 5.0.2.

The problem is the OpenSSL-version. I need a Package which is compatible
to OpenSSL-version 0.9.6.

I hope, somebody can send me a Link, where I can download a source package.

best regards
Claudia Koch
3w Media GmbH                                      DENIC-184 CORE-99
An den Teichen 3                                       D-25482 Appen
Tel: +49.341355350-0                           Fax: +49.341355350-55
Amtsgericht Pinneberg                                      HR B 5050
USt.-Identnummer: DE193010474               Steuernummer: 1829806711
Geschaeftsfuehrerin: Kaethe Claudia Pfeifer
Member of  DENIC - CORE - EURid - NIC.AT - NOMINET - SIDN - RIPE NCC