Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fileset inclusion list question

2013-05-23 15:14:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fileset inclusion list question
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>, bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 21:10:52 +0200
Hello,

2013/5/23 Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
On 05/23/2013 12:00 PM, Jonathan Bayer wrote:
> That probably would, I'll have to read it.

"File = /" will not back up /usr *if* / and /usr are separate filesystems.

With "_onefs_=no" option (as Ana suggested) it (File=/) will backup "/usr" when "/" and "/usr" are separate filesystems. This is how _onefs_=no works.

It will backup a "/proc", "/sys" or other virtual or remote filesystems if they not be carefully excluded. So be warned!

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net