Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fileset inclusion list question

2013-05-23 13:04:54
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fileset inclusion list question
From: Jonathan Bayer <linuxgurugamer AT gmail DOT com>
To: Ana Emília Machado de Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:00:59 -0400
That probably would, I'll have to read it.
Thanks

JBB

On 5/23/13 12:53 PM, Ana Emília Machado de Arruda wrote:
Have you tried configuring _onefs_ = no?

"If you wish to backup multiple filesystems, you can explicitly list each filesystem you want saved. Otherwise, if you set the onefs option to no, Bacula will backup all mounted file systems (i.e. traverse mount points) that are found within the FileSet."

Doing this way you does not need to specify "/" and "/usr". Just the effective directories. Am I doing some confusion here or this solves your problem?

Regards,
Ana