Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: No Volume names found for restore.

2013-05-16 02:05:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: No Volume names found for restore.
From: Alexander Kosykh <avkosykh AT gmail DOT com>
To: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 10:01:29 +0400
Hi.

I change storageid in media table. Problem solved. Thanks.

Regards,
Alexander.

2013/5/15 Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Hello,

2013/5/15 Alexander Kosykh <avkosykh AT gmail DOT com>
Is these lines doesn't mean that it would use drive1 instead of drive2?

14-May 09:53 backup-dir JobId 6684: Using Device "ULTRIUM960_drive1"
14-May 09:53 backup-dir JobId 6684: Warning: Could not get storage resource 'MSL6000_Drive2'.

Bacula is using drive1 becaule it cannot find drive2. It doesn't mean it can find required volumes in catalog. This is my guess (be warned). To be sure you need to trace/debug director and storage daemon.

Has bacula tools to make this changes in database?

I'm not sure. In similar case when I need to phisical migrate volumes from one Storage to another I used simple sql statement: update media set storageid=... where storageid=...; (director has to be shutdown during update).

best regards