Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] File deamon not following configuration

2013-05-06 05:52:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] File deamon not following configuration
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Wouter van Marle <wouter AT squirrel-systems DOT com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 11:49:56 +0200
Hello,

2013/5/6 Wouter van Marle <wouter AT squirrel-systems DOT com>
Hi,

I'm having a big problem with my bacula configuration.

It is supposed to create a new large archive every time a job is run,
with a.o. the job name and start date and time in the name.

Now some time ago I changed this scheme, made it small chunks (50 MB),
many chunks for one archive. I didn't like it, turned it back (or so I
thought) but Bacula is not only still archiving in 50 MB chunks, it's
recycling names from back in 2012!

You should check Pool configuration in bacula-dir.conf and be sure to update pool resource with "update" command in bconsole.

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net