Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore Problems - Bacula 5.2.13-9.el6 (Upgrade)

2013-04-19 15:09:26
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore Problems - Bacula 5.2.13-9.el6 (Upgrade)
From: Humphrey Bryant <hbryant AT fogadaley DOT com>
To: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:05:53 -0500
Hey Simone thanks for your input but I've always created an alternate directory (C:Restore) *before i do a restore job.
Also i normally use the default restore job and only needed to change (mod) the FileSet, Where and Restore client options for the respective client and my restores would be successful.

I manage to solve the problem by creating a new directory for my restores.

I think bacula maybe tired of me using the "C:/Restore" Directory to do my (test) restores, hence I  created a new "C:/bacula" directory then send my windows restore jobs there and everything works fine, I can now see files, folders and all.

Thanks much.

Regards
Humphrey Bryant