Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Using BAT for 2 different catalogs

2013-04-17 07:18:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Using BAT for 2 different catalogs
From: Iban Cabrillo <cabrillo AT ifca.unican DOT es>
To: Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:13:27 +0200
Dear,
  I have two deferents catalog on my bacula server/DB, one for the common (day by day) backups, which are frequently pruned and other for long term (my intention if to keep them for years).
  Using bconsole the is no problem you can select the catalog when you start, but I have not found a way to select between catalog using BAT.
  Is the any way to do this?

Regards, Iban

Bertrand Russell:
"El problema con el mundo es que los estúpidos están seguros de todo y los inteligentes están llenos de dudas"