Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Authentication problem.

2013-04-16 18:02:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] Authentication problem.
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:35:47 +0200
Server is newly installed bacula 5.2.13 on 64-bit fedora 18. There are two
clients, one on the server box and one a 32-bit windows 7. The windows client
is
win32-6.0.6. Previously the server and clients were bacula 5.0.3 with which I
had no problem.

After installing 5.2.13 backup jobs of the windows client terminate with Fatal
error: Incorrect authorization key from File daemon at client rejected.

The passwords were the same as used in earlier systems and they are correct. I
suspect the server system uses TLS authentication and the windows client does
not, but what can I do about it?

The situation is extremely critical as I can't live much longer without backing
up the windows box.

Any help is highly appreciated.

--
Erik

Concordia parvæ res crescunt discordia maximæ dilabuntur