Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Migrate from Postgres 8.4 to 9.2 problem

2013-04-02 13:38:00
Subject: [Bacula-users] Migrate from Postgres 8.4 to 9.2 problem
From: Rodrigo Renie Braga <rodrigorenie AT gmail DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:35:02 -0300
Hello everyone.

We're migrating our Bacula database from Postgres 8.4 to 9.2 and all we've done so far is a generate a dump from 8.4 database (using the 9.2 pg_dump) and import it to the new server. And, of course, changing the values in the Catalog section.

it seemed that this procedure worked just fine until I decided to run a Restore job, which returns the following error AFTER i'm done selecting the files to restore (when Bacula actually runs the Job):

dir.ptibackup JobId 0: Fatal error: sql_create.c:102 Create DB Job record INSERT INTO Job (Job,Name,Type,Level,JobStatus,SchedTime,JobTDate,ClientId,Comment) VALUES ('job.restore.2013-04-02_14.17.32_05','job.restore','R','F','C','2013-04-02 14:17:17',1364923037,88,'') failed. ERR=ERRO:  valor atual da sequência "job_jobid_seq" ainda não foi definido nesta sessão

There's a error message there in Portuguese, but it says something like: "Current value for sequence 'job_jobid_seq' was still not defined in this session".

I have NO idea why Bacula is returning this error, can anyone help?

Thanks!