Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] problem with autochanger

2013-03-18 19:00:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] problem with autochanger
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Roberto Scattini <roberto.scattini AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:58:32 -0400
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 6:55 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
wrote:
>> so, just to be sure, my config snippets doesnt look wrong? i thought maybe
>> we had screwed the config...
>
> It did not look wrong. Although I did not spend 10 minutes looking at
> it so I could have missed something.

Okay wait a minute. Drive index should at 0 not 1

Also you should have 1 Device= line in your Autochanger resource not 2.

Here is my config:

Autochanger {
  Name = Magnum224-0
  Device = LTO2-0, LTO2-1
  Changer Command = "/usr/libexec/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"
#  Changer Device = /dev/sg5
# 02/12/2007 added udev rule to link /dev/autochanger1 to the changer
  Changer Device = /dev/autochanger1
}

Device {
  Name = LTO2-0
  Media Type = LTO-2
  Drive Index = 0
  Archive Device = /dev/nst0
  Autochanger=yes
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  AlwaysOpen = yes;
  RemovableMedia = yes;
  RandomAccess = no;
  Spool Directory = /mnt/tmp/bacula/tape
  Maximum Job Spool Size = 5G
#  Maximum Block Size = 262144
#  Minimum Block Size = 262144
#  Volume Poll Interval = 5 minutes
#  Close on Poll = Yes
#  Offline On Unmount = no
  LabelMedia = Yes
  Alert Command = "sh -c 'tapeinfo -f %c |grep TapeAlert|cat'"

#  Maximum blocksize = 512K
}

Device {
  Name = LTO2-1