Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Reducing the maximum number of volumes in a pool

2013-03-01 17:06:56
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Reducing the maximum number of volumes in a pool
From: Humphrey Bryant <hbryant AT fogadaley DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:56:18 -0500
In my experience changing pool/volume configurations on Bacula (whether max volume or max volume size) the changes do not reflect until after a new volume is created; meaning ONLY after the current volumes in use are marked full/used and a new volume is created that's the only time i see the new configuration changes on the volumes.
(I reload and restart bacuala-dir/fd/sd even restart with no luck as well ).

Good Luck!