Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Reducing the maximum number of volumes in a pool

2013-02-27 09:08:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Reducing the maximum number of volumes in a pool
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
To: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:05:29 +0100
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 08:11:44AM -0500, Dan Langille wrote:

> >for the incremental pools, but following an "update pool from
> >resource" the db record still shows the previous number of volumes in
> >the pool for Max, not the one defined in the director config.
> >
> >Any idea why this would happen or how to fix it, short of writing
> >some
> >custom sql to manually set the new value in the database? I've also
> >tried to restart bacula, but that hasn't helped, either.
> >
> >All the best & thanks in advance for your help,
>
> In bconsole, did you issue the reload command before issuing the update
> command?
>
> --
> Dan Langille - http://langille.org/

Yep, I did, I even restarted all bacula components, still the number
of maximum volumes remains the same as before. Some additional info on
the situation: Some of the pools have not yet reached their previous
max volume count, could this interfere with the update pool from
resource command?

All the best, Uwe

--
NIONEX --- Ein Unternehmen der Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA