Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] SQL-Query for copy job to get latest full + all following differentials & incrementals...

2013-02-13 02:29:43
Subject: [Bacula-users] SQL-Query for copy job to get latest full + all following differentials & incrementals...
From: "Masopust, Christian" <christian.masopust AT siemens DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:26:38 +0100
Hi,

I'd like to set up a copy job here for offsite backup (on demand) and therefore would need
a fine SQL-query to get all jobs listed for the most recend full and all following differentials
and incrementals. All backups are to one single pool.

As said, the offsite backup should be done on demand and therefore I cannot take the latest
full alone...

I'm sure this query should be possible but my SQL-knowledge is a little poor :)

Thanks a lot,
christian