Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Regarding: Deleted (Old) Volumes/Clients Still Showing in Bacula

2013-02-11 09:54:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Regarding: Deleted (Old) Volumes/Clients Still Showing in Bacula
From: Humphrey Bryant <hbryant AT fogadaley DOT com>
To: Geert Stappers <Geert.Stappers AT vanadgroup DOT com>, "bacula-users at lists.sourceforge.net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 09:51:55 -0500
No probs. but i found a "noob way" to get rid of the stale/old records.

I went to bconsole and run "list pools";
after it gave me a list of Pools I then look on the Pool Id of the stale/old Pools then login to the (MYSQL) bacula database an deleted the respective pool id's from the Pools table inside the Bacula Database and that got rid of the stale records.
Thanks for your input nonetheless

Cheers