Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Purging Message

2013-02-05 12:24:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Purging Message
From: "Summers, James B. II" <jsummers AT ou DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 17:09:54 +0000
Hello All,

I was looking at my backup email reports and keep seeing the following at the
end of each report:

JobId 5968: Begin pruning Jobs older than 42 years 7 months 21 days 15 hours 57
mins 50 sec.
JobId 5968: No Jobs found to prune.

My understanding from the documentation is that the default job retention is
180 days.  But for some reason it is trying to only purge things older than 42
years?

Ideas?

Thanks
Jim Summers