Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Running Verify Jobs

2013-01-04 13:18:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Running Verify Jobs
From: "J. Echter" <j.echter AT echter-kuechen-elektro DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 19:00:15 +0100
Am 02.01.2013 11:49, schrieb Rodrigo Renie Braga:
Hello list!

I'd like to start using Verify Jobs and I'd would like your opinion on how to automatically run it daily after all normal backup jobs have finished.

So far, what I came up with is creating a second job (a verify job) for every client in my Bacula Director and using a different schedule for those jobs, so Bacula will schedule these verify jobs to run after the daily backup jobs.

That way does work, but I would like to know if there's a more efficient way to do that, like using an admin job that runs a single verify job for every client or something.

Any opinions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Master Java SE, Java EE, Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, _javascript_, jQuery
http://p.sf.net/sfu/learnmore_122612

Hi,

 we use priority to tell bacula to run verify jobs only after backup jobs.

greets