Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] job afinity

2012-12-11 19:39:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] job afinity
From: ccspro <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:37:09 -0800
I agree with you here - replication is the better way to go but not everyone
does that.

In the next few weeks I'll be doing the same thing as you since I've finally
decreased my DB size (started to become more strict about client systems and
keeping things clean! while at the same time upgrading everything to 5.2+
[5.2.12 on the director/sd side])

Also I piggy back on the DB dump script to issue reports when run - so if I
come into the office and see the report(s) didn't come in ... time to
investigate :P