Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] job afinity

2012-12-11 22:01:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] job afinity
From: ccspro <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:58:57 -0800
Or better yet setup a SVN or GIT repository for your config file changes?

Just an idea.

We do this for some of our router,switch and network configs.

Yup. Dump the DB to text that's retained for 15 days, back up the dumps
directory, compress and archive offsite.

Including the Bacula .conf files with the DB dumps is a good idea
though. I'll have to add that to my system.