Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Extremely Slow Performance

2012-09-28 12:50:10
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Extremely Slow Performance
From: Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes AT pelotas.ifsul.edu DOT br>
To: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 13:47:47 -0300

It's the version that is in ubuntu 10.04 repos and I can't update the system right now.
My storage array with raid6 can write up to 400MB/s and trough the network up to 100MB/s (Gigabit), these speeds were tested and confirmed and I don't use firewall between bacula-server and clients.
I din't set spool attributes, can it increase speed? How? Sorry I'm new to bacula.
f I simple send the same files to be backed up with scp for example the transfer goes around 100MB/s, so I don't think I'm using an emulated storage and network I/O.

Citando Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>:

Hello,