Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Running Multiple Jobs at once

2012-08-03 12:03:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Running Multiple Jobs at once
From: dweimer <dweimer AT dweimer DOT net>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 11:00:23 -0500
On 2012-08-03 09:33, John Drescher wrote:
>> Here is the outputs you requested, I can't spot anything that
>> appears to be
>> the problem myself, so someone else hopefully will.
>>

> I can not spot anything that explains this at the moment.
>
> John

I did some more testing, added in a spool directory and tested with
spooling enabled. Didn't help, also checked the FreeBSD port
configuration, found a --disable-conio option, thought I was onto
something but after some searching I discovered that has to do with the
console, and not concurrent jobs.  Sent off an email to the
FreeBSD-Users list, maybe I can find someone there who has this working
on FreeBSD.

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer